This post is also available in: Français
Exhibit in Arles during the first two weeks of July
The 2021 Arles Photography Meetings have unveiled their program and a new Off – in which the Hedgehog Collective is actively participating – is being set up.
The photography meetings, it was145,000 visitors in 2019 for their last edition and the presence of many professionals.
Organizing an exhibition in Arles is not easy. Going through a collective like ours allows you to unload the entire organization on us and devote yourself fully to your exhibition.
This is the choice made by 25 photographers in 2019 who we have allowed to exhibit in our various galleries. Faithful to this spirit, we wish to represent talented photographers, French and international by creating the event again for 2021.
It is with the same enthusiasm that we have selected new places in old Arles to serve as the backdrop for your photo exhibition from July 4 to 18.
Thus, we offer a turnkey organization:
- An exhibition area in a gallery in old Arles to be determined together
- A complete communication plan with posters and flyers, publication in the Arles-exposition program and other media
- Communication work with local media
- Reception and advice of visitors provided by our teams, You do not have to be present
- No commission on sales
- Possibility of extending the exhibition by publishing the best visuals of your series for 6 months on the Artsper site, a reference for online art sales.
We can also study together the best solutions for the transport of works.
We want a very nice exhibition with maximum visibility during one of the major photography events in France. We are a non-profit association and we are actively working to reduce charges but this has a significant cost over this highly sought-after period, a cost in which we will obviously ask you to participate.
We are at your disposal to give you more information, a contract is obviously planned to formalize the entire offer.
Information and exhibition prices by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Don’t hesitate, the registration deadline is June 5th.
Looking forward to (finally!) meet again.